Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Left Way in Iraq

KERRY EDWARDSCOMMENTARY
This guy is old news.

John Edwards proves once again why the American people didn't give him the job of Vice President. Oh, and by the way, I am wondering if the Bush administration has made so many mistakes, why there have so far been no terrorist attacks on American soil? Is it perhaps the terrorists are contained, thankfully so, outside of the US?

And yes John Edwards I agree, I think perhaps you are wrong.

NEWSBYTE
The Right Way in Iraq

I was wrong.

Almost three years ago we went into Iraq to remove what we were told -- and what many of us believed and argued -- was a threat to America. But in fact we now know that Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction when our forces invaded Iraq in 2003. The intelligence was deeply flawed and, in some cases, manipulated to fit a political agenda. Read full story.

Political Tension: Loser's Lament
Gravity: In the muck


Tags: , , , , , , , , ,
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger sebastianlillo@gmail.com said...

I read this blog, partly because I just found it... You like Ambrosia, my dad wanted to get a cd from them and it seems in chile it is not easy to find it (it is his birthday today!).
Ah, of course Irak was kinda wrong, right? but it seems that sometimes politicians who are on top positions are not always the best ones. Maybe we should take over... if I am not with the CIA on top of me while I finish writing this post,
luck, bye,
sebastián

11:14 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home