Saturday, November 12, 2005

Note to Readers

Alabama: Y'all Come

COMMENTS
Hello folks, I hope you enjoy the blog. I can't really say, however, because very few people leave comments. Maybe I scare everyone or maybe you just don't know what to think. I know you are out there because I see the numbers. Perhaps no comments are good comments? Go figure.

Anyway, this is just a note to let you know that I am in the process of moving my residence from Mobile, Alabama, to the greater Washington, D.C., area.

Updates may or may not be sporadic throughout the next couple of weeks. I'll be firmly entrenched in a hotel after Thanksgiving. In any case, I'll try my best to live by the motto: "Have laptop, will travel."

SM
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Good Luck with the move and don't worry about the comments, I've had days with 70+ unique visits some hitting the site 5-10 times and not a single comment... I think people just read it and leave.

9:16 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home