Thursday, February 9, 2006

Calvin and Hobbes -- and Muhammad

ANN COULTERCOMMENTLINE
Love her or hate her, one thing's for sure, with or without a pie, folks just can't deny Ann Coulter.

Not for the truly left-of-heart, I present highlights of -- and a link to --Ann's recent column on the Muhammad cartoon protests.

NEWSLINE
"In order to express their displeasure with the idea that Muslims are violent, thousands of Muslims around the world engaged in rioting, arson, mob savagery, flag-burning, murder and mayhem, among other peaceful acts of nonviolence." Ann Coulter

NEWSBYTE
CALVIN AND HOBBES -- AND MUHAMMAD
By Ann Coulter
As my regular readers know, I've long been skeptical of the "Religion of Peace" moniker for Muslims -- for at least 3,000 reasons right off the top of my head. I think the evidence is going my way this week. Read full column.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Global Tags:
, , , , , , , ,
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home